Thursday 27 November 2014

Quilty Stitches blocks 9 - 12

Today I bring you another 4 of my "Quilty Stitches" blocks by Little Miss Shabby

Don't forget that you can click on the links below to access the patterns for each block from her website. Blocks 1-4 Blocks 5-8

Block 9 - the "Pinwheel" block


Block 10 - the "Playful Petals" block


Block 11 - the "Japanese X" block


Block 12 - the "Economy" block



And here is a progress shot of where I am up to so far.  Don't forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram @BendigoLioness as I would love to see your photos!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great progress!
    I almost joined in this SAL, but with so many other Wip's decided better not to ;-). Looking forward to seeing your future progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I found this project very quick and easy to stitch whilst I watch TV at night

      Delete
  2. this is so awesome ! love your colours and the background and those little check blocks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback.