Thursday 20 November 2014

Quilty Stitches Blocks 5 - 8

Today I bring you another completed row of Little Miss Shabby's "Quilty Stitches" blocks. 

Just a reminder that you can download the patterns from her website by clicking on the links below if you would like to sew along with meBlocks 1-4 can be accessed here.

Block 5 - Lori Holt's "Barn" block

Block 5

Block 6 - the "Friendship Star" block

Block 6

Block 7 - the "Lone Star of Paradise" block

Block 7

Block 8 - the "Granny Square" block

Block 8

So now we are at the half way mark. 
 
Are you sewing along with me?  I'd love to see how you are going.  Please tag me on Instagram @BendigoLioness so that I can see your photo/s
 
Here is how mine is currently looking:

My half way progress shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.