Wednesday 21 January 2015

Swap-a-holics Anonymous


Hi, my name is Fiona and I'm addicted to quilt swaps.  Seriously!
 
I've gone slightly swap crazy this year.  You may have seen my previous post listing some of the swaps that I joined this year, well the list has grown.
 
I am now in the following:
  1. Schnitzel & Boo Mini Quilt Swap (round 3) - due 23 January
  2. Whimsical Woodlands Mug Rug Swap - due 02 February
  3. Downton Swap (Downton Abbey themed) - due 24 February
  4. Kitten Mini Quilt Swap - due 31 March
  5. Aussie Hoop Swap - due 31 March
  6. Rainbow Mini Swap - due 06 April
  7. Mini Oz Swap - due 10 April
And I am contemplating joining the Aussie Tula Pink Mini Quilt Swap that opens tomorrow (due 01 May).
 
Today I mailed off my Schnitzel & Boo and Whimsical Woodlands swaps so I can now cross those two off my "To Do" list.  Those of you following me on Instagram will notice that I am well into creating something special for my Downton swap partner #DailyDowntonUpdate and I have just finished piecing together the quilt top for my Rainbow swap.
 
Did you know that I have a page dedicated to swaps on my blog which lists all my likes & preferences to make life easier for my swap stalkers?  Are you one of my lovely stalkers or has someone recently asked you "What do you know about Fiona?" Well there is a link on the top of my blog called "Quilt Swaps" and all the information that they'll need should be found there. 
 
In addition to these swaps there are many other projects on the backburner...

Meanwhile:
 
Hazel Hedgehog QAL on GnomeAngel.com
 
My dear friend Angie of Gnome Angel is hosting a Hazel Hedgehog Quilt-a-long which kicks off on the 4th of February.  Details can be found on her blog (click on the link above) and the pattern designer - Elizabeth Hartmen - has kindly supplied a 25% discount code for those who need to purchase the pattern.  It's a fun and easy pattern and I'll be guest blogging on the 9th of February and showing you my version of Hazel Hedgehog - she's currently hanging out with the squirrels in my sewing room waiting to be quilted...
 
In addition, the squirrels and I have been very busy training the latest Secret Squirrel recruits as we are expecting a visit from Secret Squirrel HQ on Saturday.
 
 
 
Regular blogging will recommence once I have caught up a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.