Saturday 16 May 2015

The Circle Game - Block One

Following on from my Jen Kingwell class, I have since had time to complete some of the blocks for "The Circle Game" quilt. 
 
I have decided to use Kaffe Fassett fabrics for my quilt with a black & white spot fabric called "Spot On" by Robert Kaufman (design #14868) and a grey "Architextures" print by Carolyn Friedlander for Robert Kaufman (screen print D# 13503. 
 
This will be a long term work in progress so I will post block by block as they are completed.
 
Block One  
 
 
Block One was started in class.  It is entirely pieced by hand.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I too love Kaffe Fassett fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April. This is a first for me using such bold bright fabrics but I hope that the finished result will be a riot of colour.

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback.