Saturday 11 June 2016

Hobbysew - Echuca

The second quilt shop that I visited in Echuca was Hobbysew.  My friend Linda teaches here and I was to meet her after her class had finished so that we could catch up for a quick coffee whilst my parents wandered off to do their own thing.

Hobbysew Echuca opened its doors in 2003 and have since been at the forefront of crafting and quilting supplies.  The front section houses thousands of products such as; embellishments and papers for scrapbooking, card making, stamping, beading, painting, embroidery, cross stitch and everything else in between.

As you walk towards the rear section it opens into a cavernous well lit showroom containing hundreds of bolts of quilting fabrics and accessories.  They also offer a Long Arm Quilting service.


They host regular craft & quilting classes on site and have a knowledgeable group of staff who are only too happy to answer all your questions.


The front section of the shop
The front section of the shop
The rear section of the shop
The rear section of the shop
Some of the quilts on display.  The one on the right was made by my friend Linda.
A close up of Linda's Kaffe Fassett quilt.
They even stock the latest Tilda!
I didn't have a chance to buy anything on the day but I will definitely be back later in the year when my budget permits.

HOBBYSEW ECHUCA

98 Annesley St
Echuca Victoria 3567
Ph / Fax 03 54826276

Store Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. ~ 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. ~ 1 p.m.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh if I had the funds I could do some serious damage in that shop! Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was an amazing shop, I must go back when I have some money to spend!!

      Delete
    2. it was an amazing shop, I must go back when I have some money to spend!!

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback.