Thursday, 17 November 2016

The Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt - October 2016

Can you believe that it has now been 12-months since I started this project! Originally it was only meant to take 12-months for the sew along however the pace was reduced to only 1-block per week by the organizers earlier this year thus adding extra time.  I'm still plodding away.  Instead of sewing my blocks weekly I tend to do them all at once toward the end of the month.  

Here are my Farmer's Wife blocks for October:


04 October - Block 95 - Sylvia

11 October - Block 25 - Crystal

18 October - Block 38 - Golda

25 October - Block 81 - Peony
I noticed that not many participants have tackled Peony.
She doesn't play nicely - she has single & double Y-seams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.